Package-type Boilers are custom designed and engineered, as per the customer's specific needs. These boilers are Shell-type with fire tube design so as to achieve high heat transfer rates by both - radiation and convection. A Package-type Boiler is an internal Single furnace Boiler with a three-pass, fully wet back and smoke tube type design. This type of boiler is specially designed for manual operation by fireman. The furnace is fitted with specially designed heat resistant Grate bars/Nozzles. Solid fuel (like Coal, Briquettes, Wood, Agro-Waste etc.) are fed manually for continuous burning.
Special Features :
- Factory assembled Horizontal-type Boiler.
- Compact and efficient design, hence requires less floor space.
- Manual firing, making it less complexity.
- Large heating surface & firing furnace area.
- Induced draught fan facilitates fuel feeding and de-ashing without interruption.
- Three-pass Design for optimum heat recovery.
- End-to-end visibility of tubes.
- Easy to access for inspection and cleaning.
- Large water holding & steam holding space provides quick response to fluctuating steam demands.
- Customized with special fuel feeding arrangement as per requirement. Designed to offer highest levels of fuel efficiency.
- Forced and Induced Draft Systems are used which result in good combustion efficiency.
- Safety aspect maintain with strict quality controls.
- Provided with secondary air ducting for complete combustion of fuel. Low stack temperature at boiler outlet.
- Particulate emission controlled using Multi-cyclone Dust Collectors.