Solid Fuel Fired Boilers are custom designed and engineered,as per the customer's specific needs. These boilers are Shell-type with fire tube design so as to achieve high heat transfer rates by both radiation and convection. A Solid Fuel Fired Boiler is an internal Single furnace Boiler with a three-pass, fully wet back and smoke tube type design. This type of boileris specially designed for manual operation by fireman. The furnace is fitted with specially designed heat resistant Grate bars / Nozzles. Solid fuel (like Coal, Briquettes, Wood, Agro-Waste etc.) are fed manually for continuous burning.
Special Features :
- Factory assembled Horizontal-type Boiler.
- Compact and efficient design, hence requires less floor space.
- Manual firing, making it less complexity.
- Large heating surface & firing furnace area.
- Induced draught fan facilitates fuel feeding and de-ashing without interruption.
- Three-pass Design for optimum heat recovery.
- End-to-end visibility of tubes.
- Easy to access for inspection and cleaning.
- Large water holding & steam holding space provides quick response to fluctuating steam demands.
- Customized with special fuel feeding arrangement as per requirement. Designed to offer highest levels of fuel efficiency.
- Forced and Induced Draft Systems are used which result in good combustion efficiency.
- Safety aspect maintain with strict quality controls.
- Provided with secondary air ducting for complete combustion of fuel. Low stack temperature at boiler outlet.
- Particulate emission controlled using Multi-cyclone Dust Collectors.